Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Real Moms Pick Their Favorite Baby Products


I'm gonna start this month showing some picks for baby products from real moms that I see out there in forums, since I'm still a mom to be, I can't actually show my picks here yet, but don't worry my time will come. Until then I would love to hear from all of you what are your favorite baby products, you can send me an e-mail at sweetlittlenursery@gmail.com or leave a comment below with up to 6 products you've selected that you think its a must have, and every month I'm going to select a real mom to be featured here on the blog. I'm so excited to hear from all of you, about your choices and can't wait to share them here on the blog.


baby products
1- California Baby -  It's on the top of the list for moms who only use organic products. The smell it's not strong and they are great to calming and soothing the baby during bath time.

2- Bouncer -  No mom can go without them during nap time, it is known to make life way easier specially if you have a fussy baby.

3- Angelcare Baby Support - Some moms swear by this to be the best bath tub support out there, and I've seen them everywhere on blogs and stores, I guess they are becoming very popular.

4- Wubbanub Infant Plush Toy Pacifier - This is another very popular product out there, and I haven't seen any mom saying that they don't like it.

5- aden + anais Collection -  Real moms are saying that these are the softest and gentle muslim receiving blanket and sleeping bag out there, I guess it's worth to give it a try.

6- Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System - They are known to be the lightest and easiest system to carry/fold/unfold out there, specially if you are petite mom.

7- Chicco Ultrasoft Infant CarrierThis carrier is comfortable and doesn't hurt shoulders. The material is really soft and it gives you the ability to face the child towards the front and facing back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text